suppress javascript:UnusedVariable with desctructuring and rest

Christian

Jul 15, 2016, 4:38:38 AM7/15/16
to SonarQube
Hello,

when using ES6 destructuring with rest I get issues for the "unused" other variables:
var {bindStateComponent, bindStateProperty, value, onChange, ...interestingProps} = this.props;

In most cases I only want to use interestingProps!

Can I somehow suppress the issue for all these cases? It would eg. be great if those regular expressions for ignored code blocks could be restricted to specific issue types. But afaik this is not possible, yet, is it?

Regards,
Christian

Christian

Aug 25, 2016, 9:05:39 AM8/25/16