request to analyze my project and issue with Visual Studio Team service

don...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2016, 1:52:22 PM11/2/16
to SonarQube
Good evening, just few days ago i decided to learn something about videogames in way to improve my programming skills; Currently i'm using Visual Studio Team Foundation, and due to the fact during my years at univerity i found very useful the analisys of SonarQube I was wondering some things:

1) how do i set my service endpoint as Localhost in way to run the build on my PC? this would be the best thing for me but i usually cant connect to localhost for reasons i don't know from the logs.

2) is there the possibilty to add my VS project to Nemo in way to analyze it? i actually followed all your guides to set a sonar report on VTS but i still get this problem:

2016-11-02T17:28:46.9112428Z ##[error]System.Management.Automation.RuntimeException: Cannot determine if the analysis has finished. Possible cause: your SonarQube server version is lower than 5.3 - for more details see https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=722407 ---> System.Management.Automation.RuntimeException: Cannot determine if the analysis has finished. Possible cause: your SonarQube server version is lower than 5.3 - for more details see https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=722407

anyway this is my repository:

https://zarakikanzaki.visualstudio.com/_git/ProjectNormandy

i'm waiting for your answer

Dave