[NEW RELEASE] WTF! Plugin 1.0.2

Michel Pawlak

Sep 5, 2015, 7:28:05 PM9/5/15
to SonarQube
I'm pleased to announce the new release of the WTF! plugin for SonarQube.

Release Notes:

  • new @WTFs annotation for adding multiple @WTF to a single code element
  • Four new WTFTypes : HOW_COMMENTMISSING_IMPLEMENTATIONNON_EXCEPTIONWRONG_LANGUAGE
  • Improved documentation
  • fixed SQ issues
  • improved project UT (coverage > 80%)

Requirements:

  • SonarQube 4.5.4+
  • SonarQube Java plugin 3.5

Link to release notes: release notes 1.0.2
Link to project page and documentation: WTF! Plugin for SonarQube on GitHub
Link to project on Nemo: qualinsight-plugins-sonarqube-wtf

Cheers,

Michel

P.S. Unless I'm wrong, the plugin should now meet all requirements to be added to SonarQube update center. Can you please do it ? Thank you in advance !