Sonarqube Gradle plugin (2.3) [Resource Not Found] -- Java

Dadisi Sanyika

Jun 22, 2017, 2:29:08 PM6/22/17
to SonarQube
Howdy Folks!

I hope this message finds you well. I am having an issue with a "Resource not found: " error for my integration test classes. I have the plugin configured as:

sonarqube {
    properties {
        property "sonar.projectName", "Cool Service"
        property "sonar.projectKey", "com.example:cool-as-winter"
        property "sonar.sourceEncoding", "UTF-8"
        property "sonar.tests", "src/test, src/integrationTest"
        property "sonar.jacoco.reportPaths", "$buildDir/jacoco/text.exec, $buildDir/jacoco/integrationTest.exec"
        property "sonar.java.test.binaries", "$buildDir/classes/integrationTest, $buildDir/classes/test"
    }
}

But the errors that are returned say that each of the integration test classes are "Resource Not Found: " in turn.

Would anyone happen to know how this should be properly configured?
Any courtesy you extend will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Dadisi

Julien HENRY

Jun 26, 2017, 5:48:01 AM6/26/17
to SonarQube
Hi,

Would be interesting to share the log output in verbose mode (./gradlew sonarqube --debug).

We need to know if the errors occur during analysis of test files, or during processing of JaCoCo reports. Also, I don't think that should be related to your problem, but sonar.java.test.binaries should also contains main classes: $buildDir/classes/main

Also, what is the version of Gradle you are using?

++

Julien