[VOTE] SonarQube C# Plugin 4.3 & MSBuild SonarQube Runner 1.0.2

Dinesh Bolkensteyn

Oct 21, 2015, 10:45:28 AM10/21/15
to SonarQube
Hello everyone,

We would like to release the SonarQube C# Plugin version 4.3 and the SonarQube MSBuild Runner 1.0.2.

The SonarQube C# Plugin 4.3 comes with:
  * 11 new rules
  * the ability to export SonarQube Quality Profiles into Visual Studio Rule Sets for SonarLint
It can be downloaded from https://github.com/SonarCommunity/sonar-csharp/releases/download/4.3-RC1/sonar-csharp-plugin-4.3-RC1.jar

The MSBuild SonarQube Runner 1.0.2 comes with additional security and bug fixes.
It can be downloaded from https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-msbuild-runner/releases/download/1.0.2-RC1/MSBuild.SonarQube.Runner-1.0.2-RC1.zip

Documentation:
  The updated full end-to-end documentation written by the ALM Rangers for new SonarQube users is available at:
  https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-.net-documentation/releases/download/1.2.1-RC1/SonarQube-Setup-Guide-For-Net-Users-v-1-2-1.pdf

  The "compact" documentation for existing SonarQube users is available at: http://docs.sonarqube.org/x/bAAW

As usual, the vote is open for 72 hours.
All feedback will be highly appreciated. Thank you, and happy testing! :-)

Release Early, Release Often!

Dinesh Bolkensteyn

Oct 26, 2015, 1:08:46 PM10/26/15
to SonarQube
I am closing this vote, which passed with a (super) lazy consensus:)

I will proceed with the release.