[Feature Suggestion] As developers, I'd be nice to be able to have dummy data / sandbox data right after setup for development

Willy PT

Sep 10, 2017, 8:57:42 AM9/10/17
to SonarQube
I've asked this SO question regarding "dummy data for Sonarqube fresh installation". (Generating dummy data for sonarqube)

However, there are no feature related to this use case.
So, I'd like to propose on this feature.

This feature might help those want to have a headstart in developing Sonarqube plugin as they might or might not have the data needed at their installation.

daniel....@sonarsource.com

Sep 11, 2017, 2:42:47 AM9/11/17
to SonarQube
Hi,

in my opinion, dummy data does not necessarily have to be a built-in feature of SonarQube. Having a community-maintained github repository with some example projects would be my favorite solution.

Cheers,
Daniel