GitHub plugin and PHP projects

davi.marcon...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2016, 9:45:53 AM4/7/16
to SonarQube
Hi!

I'd like to know how to integrate the GitHub plugin in a PHP project, to perform analysis in pull requests. I'm new to SonarQube and in the docs I could only find examples for Java projects, using Maven to execute the analysis on Travis.

Sincerely,

jpd4nt

Apr 7, 2016, 12:46:16 PM4/7/16
to SonarQube, davi.marcon...@gmail.com
Hi davi.

It can be done fairly easily, it depends on a few things.

If you have a Continuous Integration (CI) platform (we use Jenkins) it may have a plugin which takes care of most of the configuration and steps for you.

If not you need to run the sonarqube runner on your code and configure the runner to sonar.analysis.mode=incremental