sonar-runner connect to stash w/ certificate

Harriet Severino

Mar 17, 2017, 4:06:58 PM3/17/17
to SonarQube
Our stash instace is configured to require a cert to access. When I use the sonar-stash plugin to update a PR instash I can not authenticate with username/password as only certificates are accepted.

I am building with:
clean package sonar:sonar -Dsonar.analysis.mode=preview -Dsonar.stash.notification=true -Dsonar.stash.project=my_project -Dsonar.stash.repository=my_repo -Dsonar.stash.pullrequest.id=999 -Dsonar.projectKey=java-sonar-runner-simple -Dsonar.projectName="Project Name" -Dsonar.projectVersion=PR999 -Dsonar.sources=./src/main/java/ -Dsonar.host.url=http://fqdn:9000/sonar

Is anyone else having this issue?

Is there a workaround and or fix?