Fetching new metric parameters through api/timemachine/index

Kiran Kumar Pokala

Sep 20, 2017, 6:48:38 AM9/20/17
to SonarQube
Hello Everyone!

I have a python script that fetches the project historic metrics data through the timemachine/index api.
It currently fetches more than 20 metric parameters, but when I'm trying to fetch few more new parameters, the api is not helping me with this.
The new parameters are: "new_blocker_violations","new_coverage","new_critical_violations","project_creation_date","it_coverage","overall_coverage"
The SQ Server version is 5.6.6.

Any work around provided is highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Kiran Kumar.

G. Ann Campbell

Sep 20, 2017, 7:42:46 AM9/20/17
to SonarQube
Hi Kiran,

Please don't cross-post here and on StackOverflow.

Ann

Kiran Kumar Pokala

Sep 20, 2017, 8:10:14 AM9/20/17
to SonarQube
Ohh! Sorry about that!
Which is recommended? Here or stackoverflow?

Kiran Kumar,

G. Ann Campbell

Sep 20, 2017, 8:46:44 AM9/20/17
to Kiran Kumar Pokala, SonarQube
Hi,

It depends on the nature of the post. If you're reporting a bug or starting a discussion, then this is the best place. For questions, SO.

Yes, I know the difference between a question and a discussion isn't always apparent at the beginning.

Ann

---
G. Ann Campbell | SonarSource
Product Manager