Which Plugins for a BitBucket Server, Jenkins, SonarQube setup?

warrensp...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2017, 11:47:42 AM10/11/17
to SonarQube

I'm trying to set up a CI environment at my company, and they're using BitBucket Server (not cloud) for SCM, Jenkins and Maven for build, and SonarQube for static code analysis. The problem I've encountered is one of "too many plugins". There are numerous plugins in this area and it would take me forever to test each combination to see what works.  Is there anyone out there that has a working setup with these three components? My end objective is to have SonarQube evaluate pull requests, and have those results available to the code reviewer when (s)he looks at the pull request.