SonarQube 6.7 LTS vs SonarQube 5.6 LTS

sg.v...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2018, 6:04:05 AM2/22/18
to SonarQube
Hello,
I created this question on Stackoverflow (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48863073/sonarqube-6-7-new-issue-identification) about  a discrepancy in the behavior of SonarQube between v6.7 and v5.6 (the LTS ones).

As I have no new reply, I open this post to have your point of view.

Thank in advance for your reply.

nicolas...@sonarsource.com

Feb 22, 2018, 8:03:45 AM2/22/18
to SonarQube
H there,

Generally speaking you can let a few days pass by before double-checking, as review of StackOverflow posts are done on regular best-effort basis. Nonetheless, I've responded in StackOverflow with a pointer to a known issue this is matching with.

Best regards,
Nicolas

sg.v...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2018, 8:50:32 AM2/22/18
to SonarQube
Hi,
Thanks for reply.
I was not aware of policy applied to review StackOverFlow posts. (As there was a question and I answered, I wonder why I didn't received new answer.)

Best regards,
Sebastien