SonarCloud GitHub plugin {"errors":[{"msg":"Component key 'player_android:app' not found"}]}

Beka

Feb 5, 2018, 1:03:51 AM2/5/18
to SonarQube

Our organization uses Github. We have a private repo.
I started integrating Sonar. We are using SonarCloud.io.
I wanted plug Sonar Github plugin into our Android project. We use Gradle. I added Sonar plugin to Gradle.
1. Created new Github user for review comments
2. Created Personal Access token for that user
3. Trying to run the cradle command:
./gradlew sonarqube \
-Dsonar.issuesReport.console.enable=true \
-Dsonar.analysis.mode=preview \
-Dsonar.github.pullRequest=458 \
-Dsonar.github.repository=fubotv/player_android \
-Dsonar.github.oauth=bc86985b7c20979****d7728e2f8313d3**** \
-Dsonar.host.url=https://sonarcloud.io \
-Dsonar.login=4514201c8c79bc2794849fec1369b25ba9***
Getting error
Caused by: org.sonarqube.ws.client.HttpException: Error 404 on https://sonarcloud.io/api/qualityprofiles/search.protobuf?projectKey=player_android%3Aapp : {"errors":[{"msg":"Component key 'player_android:app' not found"}]}.
Before that I ran ordinary analyze and SonarQube gradle scrip sent data to sonarcloud.io. I can see my project in SonarCloud.io.
Attaching screenshot of Sonarcloud project with key  "player_android:app"

Julien Lancelot

Feb 5, 2018, 8:19:04 AM2/5/18
to Beka, SonarQube
Hi,

The organization is missing, you need to add "-Dsonar.organization=YOUR_ORGANIZATION"

Regards,

Julien Lancelot | SonarSource