Allow permission for execute analysis preview only

Mike Barry

Dec 16, 2016, 9:53:24 AM12/16/16
to SonarQube
Hi all,

I'm trying to setup something so pull requests automatically get analyzed and annotated via github on the following project: https://github.com/jabbera/IisRemoteUserTokenAuthentication using appveyor. The issue I have is my secure login token is not available in the context of a pull request. I don't want to make it public because I don't want anyone to be able to run a full analysis and overwrite any of my data in sonarqube. If I had the ability to permission a user (or token) to only be able to run a preview analysis I could expose the token without any concern. If there is currently a way to do what I'd like please let me know.

Thanks!
Mike

Oliver Trosien

Dec 16, 2016, 1:14:39 PM12/16/16
to SonarQube
Hi Mike,

if I got you correctly, you're asking for the same feature I was looking for a few days ago: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/SonarQube/5U1h5ooq_GM
So the answer is "not possible at the moment", but SonarQube is working on providing something.

Oliver