Custom dashboards in 6.2 ?

baptis...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2017, 4:40:25 AM2/17/17
to SonarQube
Hi,

I just upgraded from 5.6.1 to 6.2.

The first thing I noticed is that all my custom dashboard are gone... I was using custom dashboards and using a custom metric to group projects into several categories (A, B, C) and a custom widget to aggregate metrics from these groups.

Is there anyway to get the custom dashboard back ?
Or at least is there any way to group projects ? Using a tag on each project or filtering by custom measures in the home page ?

I know there that there is the Governance plugin, but I'm only working on open-source projects and not making a dime on them so I don't see how I can pay 50'000$...

Or do I have to downgrade back to 5.6 ?

Thanks

Baptiste Wicht

G. Ann Campbell

Feb 17, 2017, 12:13:41 PM2/17/17
to SonarQube, baptis...@gmail.com
Hi Baptiste,

Is there any way to get the custom dashboards back?
No.

Is there any way to group projects?
Not yet. We plan to implement project tagging for the next LTS, but I can't give you anything more definitive than that.

Ann

baptis...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2017, 1:02:15 PM2/20/17
to SonarQube, baptis...@gmail.com
Hi Ann,

Thank you for the answer.

Then, I'll downgrade my Sonar installation back 5.6 and wait for the next LTS.

Best

Baptiste