Sonar XML

Fagner da Silva

Apr 22, 2017, 9:10:18 PM4/22/17
to SonarQube
Temos a necessidade de analisar arquivos .proxy e .biz, o conteudo do mesmo é XML, adicionamos as extensões nas configurações, porem ao rodar recebemos o erro abaixo:
ERROR: Error during SonarQube Scanner execution
org.sonar.squidbridge.api.AnalysisException: Unable to analyse file C:/Company/Jenkins_Home/workspace/ServiceBus-QA1/ServiceBus/EnablementServices/ApplicationIntegrationInfrastructure/CommonCommunications/WebSem/Services/Proxy/SendMail.proxy

Isso é possível?

Scott B.

Apr 23, 2017, 3:42:22 PM4/23/17
to SonarQube
HI Fagner. You need to write in English if you want an answer:

We need to analyze .proxy and .biz files, they are XML files. We added the extensions in the configuration, however when we run an analysis we get the following error:
ERROR: Error during SonarQube Scanner execution
org.sonar.squidbridge.api.AnalysisException: Unable to analyse file C:/Company/Jenkins_Home/workspace/ServiceBus-QA1/ServiceBus/EnablementServices/ApplicationIntegrationInfrastructure/CommonCommunications/WebSem/Services/Proxy/SendMail.proxy

Is that possible?

yves.dubo...@sonarsource.com

Apr 24, 2017, 4:54:41 AM4/24/17
to SonarQube

Thanks Scott for the translation!

Hello Fagner,

You definitely can add file extensions to the SonarXML plugin. With property "sonar.xml.file.suffixes" set to ".xml,.xsd,.xsl,.proxy" (without the quotes) and SonarXML 1.4.2, I could successfully analyse a file with .proxy extension (in my case, an Oracle OSB file).

My suggestion:
- Update your SonarXML analyzer to 1.4.2
- If the error persists, provide version info and your log file

Boa sorte!

Yves Dubois-Pèlerin
SonarSource team

Fagner da Silva

Apr 24, 2017, 4:00:55 PM4/24/17
to SonarQube
Hello good afternoon;

The following is the version information used:

Plugins:
SonarJava 4.8.0.9441 (java)
SVN 1.4.0.522 (scmsvn)
Git 1.2 (scmgit)
SonarXML 1.4.2.885 (xml)
Execution getVersion
SonarQube server 6.3.1

Attached the log file;

Best regards;
log

yves.dubo...@sonarsource.com

Apr 25, 2017, 3:44:18 AM4/25/17
to SonarQube
Hello Fagner,

- Can you please send me your file GetCommitmentHTTP.proxy by direct email?
- Did you create template rules such as "Track breaches of an XPath rule" or "XML files should be valid"?

Best regards,

Yves Dubois-Pèlerin
SonarSource team

Fagner da Silva

Apr 25, 2017, 8:45:31 AM4/25/17
to SonarQube

Hello Yves;

Attached file, but I already tried with .bix and also gave problem.
I'm using the "Track breaches of an XPath rule"

Best regards;

Fagner da Silva
GetCommitmentHTTP.proxy

yves.dubo...@sonarsource.com

Apr 25, 2017, 10:01:45 AM4/25/17
to SonarQube
Hello Fagner,

This is a bug indeed. I created a ticket to tackle it. In the meantime, I suggest you inactivate the rule "Track breaches of an XPath rule" that you created and that triggers the failure.

Thanks a lot for reporting the issue!

Best regards,

Yves

Fagner da Silva

Apr 25, 2017, 1:52:38 PM4/25/17
to SonarQube
Hello Yves;

Do you have any plans to correct the defect? With this defect it is impossible to use the way we plan, and we use Sonar in all validations.

If I can help in any way, I am available.

Best regards;

Fagner da Silva.

yves.dubo...@sonarsource.com

Apr 27, 2017, 4:29:57 AM4/27/17
to SonarQube
Hello Fagner,

We currently have no plan to release a new version of SonarXML. It might typically take 1 to 3 months. If you are in such a hurry, I can implement the fix, without releasing the new JAR. This means that you will have to make a git clone and a Maven package on your side. Are you fit for that?

Best regards,

Yves Dubois-Pèlerin
SonarSource tem

Fagner da Silva

Apr 27, 2017, 7:47:08 AM4/27/17
to SonarQube
Hello, Yves;

You can follow the correction that I do the packaging of the jar and the tests.

I thank the attention;

Best regards;

Fagner da Silva.

Yves Dubois-Pèlerin

Apr 27, 2017, 11:04:57 AM4/27/17
to Fagner da Silva, SonarQube
Hello Fagner,

Done. Kindly clone the master branch of XML analyzer.

Cheers

Yves Dubois-Pèlerin
SonarSource team

Yves DUBOIS-PELERIN | SonarSource

Fagner da Silva

Apr 28, 2017, 8:18:54 AM4/28/17
to SonarQube, fdsf...@gmail.com
Hello Yves;

Close done and updated the Sonar XML successfully, the first validations are working.

I thank the attention;

Fagner da Silva.