Is React/JSX coming to SonarQube?

ddigang...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2017, 10:11:36 AM9/8/17
to SonarQube
I wasn't able to find any recent topics about the addition of React & JSX to SonarQube.

Does anyone have any updates?

As of right now, we're using SQ for plain JS analysis and integrating our test suites and ESLint to show in your Qube dashboard.

Support would be nice! :)

jeanbaptist...@sonarsource.com

Sep 8, 2017, 11:22:18 AM9/8/17
to SonarQube
Hello,

You might not have found any recent topic because support of React JSX was added in November last year :) with the release of SonarJS 2.12. So any version of SonarJS more recent than 2.12 should be fine to analyze your JSX code.

Cheers,
--

Jean-Baptiste Lievremont | SonarSource

Developer - Tooling

http://sonarsource.com

Are you using SonarLint in your IDE?

carlo.bo...@sonarsource.com

Sep 8, 2017, 11:30:39 AM9/8/17
to SonarQube
Hello,
The JS analyzer of SQ has been able to parse JSX files for quite some time now. Mind to give me the version of SQ and SonarJS you are using?

Cheers,

Carlo