Also detect resolved bugs in differential (preview) mode

sho...@eitco.de

Jul 9, 2017, 10:20:56 AM7/9/17
to SonarQube
Hello!

I'm using the stash-pullrequest-builder jenkins plugin together with the sonar-stash sonarqube plugin on sonar 5.6 to provide feedback to my development team directly on their pull requests in bitbucket/stash.

Having introduced sonarqube to my project only after it has ran for a couple of years now, we've got quite some issues piled up already. As such, it would be motivating and rewarding for the devs not only to see that there are no new issues introduced on a pull request, but also to see which previously existing issues were remedied by that pull request.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

PS: This is awesome work of you guys, thanks for your dedication!