How to add custom header image to sonarqube application

Ramesh Udari

Sep 16, 2015, 7:27:29 AM9/16/15
to SonarQube
Hi,

We would like add our company header image to sonarqube application, please suggest how to do this and which files we have to modify it.

Regards,
Ramesh

David Racodon

Sep 16, 2015, 7:39:50 AM9/16/15
to Ramesh Udari, SonarQube

David RACODON
Freelance QA Consultant

Ramesh Udari

Sep 16, 2015, 8:08:31 AM9/16/15
to David Racodon, SonarQube
Hi David,

Thanks for you response. Actually we want add our company banner logo on top of the main header menus, not left side.

Ramesh Udari | Consultant Engineering
GlobalLogic
P +91-712-2808000   M +91-8897440401  S ramesh.udari
www.globallogic.com

http://www.globallogic.com/email_disclaimer.txt

Sonar-Heading.png

Michel Pawlak

Sep 16, 2015, 8:11:13 AM9/16/15
to SonarQube
Hi

http://www.giyf.com/ + "sonarqube change logo" or "sonarqube look and feel"

You're welcome.

David Racodon

Sep 16, 2015, 9:15:40 AM9/16/15
to Ramesh Udari, SonarQube
The left menu doesn't exist anymore in latest version of SonarQube.

David RACODON
Freelance QA Consultant

Ramesh Udari

Sep 16, 2015, 9:22:05 AM9/16/15
to David Racodon, SonarQube
Hi David,

We are using  Sonarqubes Version 5.1.2 as of now. We want to show our company banner on top the main menu, is it possible ?. Please suggest, which files we need to modify for it.

Are you talking about which latest version ?. If left nav is not exist in latest version, what is the alternative for it in latest version.

Ramesh Udari | Consultant Engineering
GlobalLogic
P +91-712-2808000   M +91-8897440401  S ramesh.udari
www.globallogic.com

http://www.globallogic.com/email_disclaimer.txt

David Racodon

Sep 16, 2015, 9:27:07 AM9/16/15
to Ramesh Udari, SonarQube
Ah ok, got it. I understood left side = left menu. Actually, you meant "left side of the header menus" and you want "above the header menus".

This is not possible.

David RACODON
Freelance QA Consultant

Simon Brandhof

Sep 16, 2015, 9:34:25 AM9/16/15
to David Racodon, Ramesh Udari, SonarQube
For your information SonarQube 5.2 will natively allow to change the top-left icon.

Simon BRANDHOF | SonarSource
Tech Lead & Co-Founder
http://twitter.com/SimonBrandhof

Ramesh Udari

Sep 16, 2015, 9:37:39 AM9/16/15
to Simon Brandhof, David Racodon, SonarQube
Hi Simon,

I am able to change left nav by using look and feel option from general settings. But we want to show our logo banner on top of above the header menus.

Regards,
Ramesh