GitHub repo and confluence wiki update (Repost)

philipp...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2017, 2:14:21 PM11/15/17
to SonarQube
Hi,
I need to the following changes related to sonar-findbugs

 - The plugin would also need to be added to the Plugin library: http://docs.sonarqube.org/display/PLUG/Other+Plugins
 - Add VinodAnandan and KengoTODA to Developers of https://github.com/SonarQubeCommunity/sonar-findbugs
 - Add h3xstream (myself) to Admin of https://github.com/SonarQubeCommunity/sonar-findbugs

G. Ann Campbell

Nov 15, 2017, 3:07:08 PM11/15/17
to SonarQube
Hi Philippe,

I'm thoroughly confused by this set of requests.
- The FindBugs plugin is already listed in the Marketplace and consequently in the Plugin Library.
- The developers listed in the Marketplace come straight from your pom file. To get them updated in the Marketplace, you just need to release (and get deployed in Marketplace) a version where they're in the pom -> manifest
- This part of the request actually makes a little more sense to me. IIRC, you took over this plugin before we started transferring ownership of community plugin repos when community members stepped up to take over maintenance. Confirm this memory for me please, and I'll try to set the wheels in motion for you to own the repo.

Ann

philipp...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2017, 5:25:14 PM11/15/17
to SonarQube
The marketplace request can be ignored. I did not notice the plugin library page.

The two other requests are related to access to the GitHub repo (sonar-findbugs).
In order to configure travis-ci or publish releases a developer access is needed. At the moment, I think few previous maintainer and me have access.
The two people listed (VinodAnandan and KengoTODA) are going to help maintain the project.

The reason I ask for admin right for myself was to avoid asking on the forum for every change.

G. Ann Campbell

Nov 16, 2017, 1:09:41 PM11/16/17
to SonarQube
Hi Philippe,

I've put the wheels in motion internally to transfer ownership of the repo to you.

Ann

Philippe Arteau

Nov 16, 2017, 5:02:54 PM11/16/17
to G. Ann Campbell, SonarQube
Super !

G. Ann Campbell

Nov 17, 2017, 10:51:52 AM11/17/17
to Philippe Arteau, SonarQube
BTW, if you don't hear anything on this topic within a week, please ping again.

Ann

---
G. Ann Campbell | SonarSource
Product Manager
@GAnnCampbell

thomas...@sonarsource.com

Nov 27, 2017, 5:46:35 AM11/27/17
to SonarQube
Hi Philippe, can you remove the fork of the repos in your github account so I can do the transfer
(impossible to transfer when a repo with the same name already exist in the destination account)

Thanks
Thomas Vérin | SonarSource
Builder
Super !

Thomas Vérin

Dec 6, 2017, 10:26:04 AM12/6/17
to SonarQube

philipp...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2017, 11:27:15 AM12/6/17
to SonarQube
Done.

Thomas Vérin

Dec 6, 2017, 11:45:48 AM12/6/17
to philipp...@gmail.com, SonarQube

G. Ann Campbell

Dec 6, 2017, 11:54:06 AM12/6/17
to SonarQube
Philippe,

You'll want to be sure to update the links in the plugin's pom for the next release. The information in the Marketplace (nee Update Center) for stuff like hompage and issue tracker come from the manifest, which is fed by the pom.

Ann
and Done