Inconsistent server URL in Jenkins Logs

matt.b...@googlemail.com

Jul 13, 2017, 8:23:53 AM7/13/17
to SonarQube
I'm using Jenkins to trigger a sonar analysis, on inspecting the logfiles its full with the error about Inconsistent server urls.

The problem is, they're kind of inconsistent for a reason. Our jenkins platform runs in the cloud on EC2, our Sonar Server is on our internal network. An External IP has been configured to allow access into the sonar box from the jenkins slaves.

Sonar should not need to know about its external IP, I want the setting in there to use the local name.
Jenkins MUST use the external IP, or it can't connect.

Inconsistent server URL: '<internal ip>' parsed, '<external ip>' configured

Is there any way to disable this check, and have everything still work, or at least save my jenkins log files getting spammed?