Website and CI

Tobias Nyholm

Aug 29, 2013, 3:39:34 AM8/29/13
to sonarqube-in...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

I've set up Jenkins and Sonar. I need to admin access to the github repository to further configure automatic build and build on pull requests. It is some more configuration needed to really get going, especially with the unit testing.

Check out this site for links:

Alexander Heusingfeld

Sep 11, 2013, 8:14:46 AM9/11/13
to Tobias Nyholm, sonarqube-in...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tobias,

thanks for pushing things forward. I granted your github user “nyholm” pull, push & administrative permissions to the sonar-intellij-plugin repository. Do you want to use a different user for automatic updates, issue comments, wiki updates, etc.?

BTW: I created another repository https://github.com/sonar-intellij-plugin/sonar-intellij-plugin.github.io/ to hold the contents of "sonar-intellij-plugin.com”. This way all of us can contribute to the content of the page. How do you think about it?

Cheers
Alex

Tobias Nyholm

Sep 11, 2013, 8:20:20 AM9/11/13
to sonarqube-in...@googlegroups.com, Tobias Nyholm, aheusi...@firstpoint.de
Thank you.
Yes I'm about to set up a new github account for the CI server.

Great!

Tobias Nyholm

Oct 17, 2013, 1:35:22 PM10/17/13
to sonarqube-in...@googlegroups.com, Tobias Nyholm, aheusi...@firstpoint.de