Fwd: Query on rule description

Aanjan Hari

Nov 3, 2015, 6:31:57 AM11/3/15
to sonarqube-in...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have installed this plugin on Android Studio and configured this with a sonar server. My analysis was successful and issues are reported.

Is there a way from the Inspection tab I can get the rule description of the reported sonarqube issue?

Note:
This feature is there in Eclipse IDE Sonarqube plugin. I can right click the issue and choose 'Show rule description', which fetches the details from the sonar server and shows the rule description. Is there a similar feature available from Android Studio IDE with sonar community plugin of Intellij?

Thanks and Regards
Aanjan Hari

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication, including attachments is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us by e-mail at sup...@techendeavour.com  Thank you.

omayevskiy

Nov 3, 2015, 7:57:29 AM11/3/15
to SonarQube IntelliJ Plugin
Hi,

I don't know if it's possible from inside inspection tab, but you can fetch the rule description from within editor:

aanjan h

Nov 4, 2015, 6:35:32 AM11/4/15
to SonarQube IntelliJ Plugin
Hi,

I am not getting the rule description details when I hover over the issue line in Android Studio or when pressing CTRL+F1 key.

Below is the snapshot for reference.

Can you please tell me what step I am missing.

Note: I am using Android Studio

Thanks and Regards
Aanjan Hari