Resolving issues and display resolved issues in the IDE?

alix....@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2018, 10:17:41 AM1/17/18
to SonarLint
Hi,
since it is recommended to resolve false positives (or other issues that there is a good reason not to fix) in SonarQube through the UI (either as "false positive", "won't fix" or "fixed" + a comment) I think that it would be a really good thing to be able to do this directly in the IDE and to also be able to display resolved issues (only applicable for issues that have not been removed naturally by fixing the code) together with the comment from the person that resolved it.

Is this something that you are thinking of implementing?

Regards
Alix

Duarte Meneses

Jan 17, 2018, 11:44:47 AM1/17/18
to Alix Warnke, SonarLint
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion.
Yes, we plan to introduce those features at some point, however I can't give a timeline.
Here is a draft of the specification: https://jira.sonarsource.com/browse/MMF-992

Duarte Meneses | SonarSource
Software Engineer

Are you using SonarLint in your IDE?