SonarLint Plugin Issue in IntelliJ

vivek....@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2017, 3:51:29 AM6/14/17
to SonarLint

After connecting with sonarcube, when I try to update binding, I am getting below message. Any Idea to solve it.

The following plugins do not meet the required minimum versions, please upgrade th[![enter image description here][1]][1]em: java (installed: 3.14, minimum: 4.0)

When I analyse any file. Message come " Found 0 issues "

enter image description here

Duarte Meneses

Jun 14, 2017, 3:53:59 AM6/14/17
to vivek....@gmail.com, SonarLint
Hi,
You should update the SonarJava analyzer in the SonarQube server to which you are binding.
When SonarLint binds to a SonarQube server, it will use the analyzers that are installed on that server, but it only supports SonarJava 4.0+.

Duarte Meneses | SonarSource
Software Engineer

Are you using SonarLint in your IDE?