[VS CODE/CONNECTED] 403 error in SonarLint output while fetching issues for a single file

krt...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2018, 2:56:53 AM6/8/18
to SonarLint
Hi,

I have 3 projects on a SonarQube server - PA, PB, CC.
The root is project PA which contains projects/modules PB and PC.

Currently, I'm using projectKey as "PA" with VS Code opened in the root project directory. The settings work fine for connected mode and all the issues are fetched from /batch/issues?key=PA with 200 status code as I see in console. The quality profile and rules are also successfully.

However, I've noticed a problem with fetching of issues for a single file while it is opened in VS Code. I noticed this in Output console -

GET 403 https://<sonarqube_url>/sonar/batch/issues?key=PA%3Afile%3A%2F%2F%2Ff%253A%2FMyProjects%2FModules%2FPA%2Fapp%2FComps%2FExcel%2FGrid%2Fjs%2FView%2FXLGrid.js

My VS Code is opened at F:/MyProjects/Modules/PA/

Is this creating any problem? I searched for similar issues and found it could be because of different project root directory, but I've tried everything by changing the VS Code opened directory and it does not seem to work. Any help?

Thanks.

janos....@sonarsource.com

Jun 8, 2018, 3:50:35 AM6/8/18
to SonarLint
Hi,

Thanks for reporting this. It looks like a bug: the key= is PA:file:///some/path, and the file:/// should not be there. It cannot work like this, the server will never find issues.

We will fix this soon. You can track the progress here:

Cheers,
Janos