[Request For Feedback] Feedback wanted on SonarLint for Visual Studio 2.7

Tamas Vajk

Sep 14, 2016, 5:24:21 AM9/14/16
to SonarLint, Jean-Christophe Collet
Hi All,

We would like to release SonarLint for Visual Studio 2.7. This version contains many new rules for VB.NET and some improvements on the C# part.

Release notes:

Thank you for testing this new version and providing your feedback before Monday morning, September 19.

Regards,

Tamas VAJK | SonarSource
Language Team

Tamas Vajk

Sep 19, 2016, 2:19:30 AM9/19/16
to SonarLint
Hi All,

I'm closing this feedback period, and proceed with the release.

Tamas

Tamas VAJK | SonarSource
Language Team

Tamas Vajk

Nov 1, 2016, 12:19:58 PM11/1/16
to SonarLint
Hi All,

We would like to release SonarLint for Visual Studio 2.8. This version enables the connected mode for VB.NET.

Release notes:

Thank you for testing this new version and providing your feedback before Friday morning, November 4.

Tamas Vajk

Nov 1, 2016, 12:39:03 PM11/1/16
to SonarLint
I forgot to change the subject of the previous e-mail. I'm closing this thread, and starting a new one with the good title. Sorry for this mixup.

Tamas VAJK | SonarSource
Language Team