Is there any way to see my Quality Gate?

chortel...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 10:57:25 AM2/5/18
to SonarLint
Hi,

I've bound a SonarQube project to Eclipse via Sonarlint, and now I'm trying to test some code in Eclipse to evaluate it according to the Quality Gate and Profile of my project in SonarQube. My doubt is: is there any way to see the evolution of my Quality Gate in Eclipse? According to the official documentation (https://www.sonarsource.com/products/sonarlint/), SonarLint tells you when your Quality Gates changes, but I want to see it anytime.

Thanks.

Christophe Levis

Feb 9, 2018, 8:29:24 AM2/9/18
to chortel...@gmail.com, SonarLint
Hi,

SonarLint for Eclipse doesn't display a live view of the Quality Gate status of your projects. It can show you a notification for the project(s) you've opened when the Quality Gate status changes or when you've injected some new issues in SonarQube. This way, you'll get a notification only when there's something new and interesting for you. And you can click on it to directly jump to SonarQube to have more details.

Cheers

Christophe Lévis | SonarSource

Product Manager

https://sonarsource.com