ASPNET Core not recognised as a valid SonarQube project

SJC

Apr 28, 2017, 5:09:41 AM4/28/17
to SonarLint
Hi all,

We have an ASPNET Core application that is using msbuild with a .csproj. Having installed the sonar nuget package when building sonar analysis works great locally within VS2017. However when I want to add this project to my SonarQube instance I have issues.
I try to link the project using the SonarQube within the Team Explorer section of VS. The login works fine but, when I try to bind the project I get the following error.

The output of SonarLint suggests that the project is not using a valid version of C#, which is not true

Any ideas on how I can make SonarQube recognise this project so I can bind it?

Amaury Leve

May 8, 2017, 4:21:29 PM5/8/17
to SJC, SonarLint
Hi there,

Sorry for this really late answer. It is currently not possible to bind a .Net Core project using SonarLint for VS (we have a ticket for that here).

Cheers,
Amaury

Amaury Levé | SonarSource

Software Developer - .Net Team