How to include back a file that was excluded from analysis ?

Varun Singhal

Mar 29, 2018, 5:09:43 AM3/29/18
to SonarLint
Hi,

i mistakenly excluded a file from analysis by

Right click on file -> sonarlint -> exclude

After this If i go back to Right click on file -> sonarlint, all options are disabled.

After this how do i include it i back in the SONAR analysis ?

I googled it but couldn't find an answer.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks !

I am using version 3.4

Duarte Meneses

Mar 29, 2018, 5:13:18 AM3/29/18
to SonarLint
Hi,

Please see if you can remove it here: go to Window menu -> Preferences -> SonarLint -> File Exclusions.

Duarte Meneses | SonarSource
Software Engineer

Are you using SonarLint in your IDE?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Varun Singhal

Mar 29, 2018, 5:43:19 AM3/29/18
to SonarLint
 Window menu -> Preferences -> SonarLint -> File Exclusions is blank and doesnt have my file

Also,

i am using SONAR lint eclipse IDE

Varun Singhal

Mar 29, 2018, 8:58:00 AM3/29/18
to SonarLint
I was able to solve the issue,

Right click on the project where the file is located .

Click on properties -> type SONARLINT -> then click on sonarlint -> in the children of sonarlint click on File exclusions -> remove the file ,

Duarte Meneses

Mar 29, 2018, 9:11:22 AM3/29/18
to Varun Singhal, SonarLint
Hi Varun,