having issue using latest 3.0.0 version plugin

di ying

Jul 19, 2017, 11:28:39 AM7/19/17
to SonarLint

Hi Team ,

I got below issue when I restarted intellij after installing the sonalint plugin.

Plugin 'org.sonarlint.idea' failed to initialize and will be disabled.  Please restart IntelliJ IDEA.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/sonarsource/sonarlint/core/client/api/common/LogOutput.

Thanks,
Di

duarte.meneses

Jul 20, 2017, 6:06:46 AM7/20/17
to SonarLint
Hi,

Which version of IntelliJ IDEA are you using? I would then try to reproduce it.
I've no idea how that could happen unless SonarLint plugin is corrupted. Could you please try to reinstall the plugin?