Sonarlint only check for leaks

SJC

Jan 25, 2017, 4:04:18 AM1/25/17
to SonarLint
Is it possible for Sonarlint to only check if there has been any new issues since the last analysis in connected mode?

Ideally I want to run sonarlint as a pre-commit check.

Is this possible?

Duarte Meneses

Jan 25, 2017, 4:57:33 AM1/25/17
to SJC, SonarLint
Hi, which flavour of SonarLint are you using?
SonarLint for IntelliJ and Eclipse can perform pre-commit checks. All issues that are not resolved will be shown.
Indeed there is no indication about which issues are new (i.e. not known by the SQ server). We intend to improve this soon.
Thanks for the feedback.

Duarte MENESES | SonarSource

SJC

Jan 25, 2017, 5:43:32 AM1/25/17
to SonarLint, dev...@gmail.com
I was thinking of just using the command line version of cli, then we have a hook the runs linting.

Is there a roadmap for the development of these types of features?