C# Null Conditional Operator

sub...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2017, 10:58:06 AM2/10/17
to SonarLint

It is, in fact, impossible for frm to be null where it indicates thanks to the new “?.” operator.

Is there an easy way to update SQ to recognize the new language features?

sub...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2017, 11:04:29 AM2/10/17
to SonarLint, sub...@gmail.com
Image didn't come through

Amaury Leve

Feb 13, 2017, 3:22:09 AM2/13/17
to sub...@gmail.com, SonarLint
Hi,

I can't reproduce the issue on my machine with the latest version of SonarLint. Could you try and if you still have the issue could you make a little repro case?

Btw, we usually expect a metehod called TryGetXXX to return a boolean and to take a out parameter.

Cheers,
Amaury

Amaury LEVE | SonarSource
Software Developer