Using sonarlint cli to evaluate code coverage

Chris Van Hoosier

Apr 18, 2017, 2:37:25 PM4/18/17
to SonarLint
Is there any documentation on this? I've been trying to get code coverage on sonarlint for weeks and have not gotten it to work.

Duarte Meneses

Apr 19, 2017, 2:51:39 AM4/19/17
to Chris Van Hoosier, SonarLint
Hi,
SonarLint doesn't compute code coverage.
To have the code coverage, you should use one of the scanners with SonarQube.

On 18 April 2017 at 20:37, Chris Van Hoosier <cvanh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any documentation on this? I've been trying to get code coverage on sonarlint for weeks and have not gotten it to work.

Duarte MENESES | SonarSource

Julien HENRY

Apr 19, 2017, 2:58:46 AM4/19/17
to Duarte Meneses, Chris Van Hoosier, SonarLint
Hi,

Note that if your goal is to check coverage prior pushing in your code repository (and assuming you are a Java developer), there are plenty of command line tools relying on JaCoCo (for example a Maven plugin).

++

Julien HENRY | SonarSource

Developer

http://sonarsource.com