Visual Studio + SonarLint Warning CA0064 + CS8033

Opis

Jan 5, 2017, 6:21:32 AM1/5/17
to SonarLint
Hello,

After connecting to SonarQube from Visual Studio 2015 I am getting following warning messages:

Warning CA0064 No analysis was performed because the specified rule set could not be loaded or did not contain any managed code analysis rules.
Warning CS8033 The assembly Security.Analyzer.Net.dll does not contain any analyzers.

1) Project is connected to SonarQube
2) RuleSets was sucesfully downloaded
3) After referencing my custom Analyzer library Security.Analyzer.Net.dll my custom rules are also visible in rulesets.

How Can I get rid of the warning messages  ?
Thanks

Tamas Vajk

Jan 5, 2017, 7:36:09 AM1/5/17
to Opis, SonarLint
Hello,

Could you check the messages in the SonarLint Output window pane?
Did you create a SonarQube plugin for Security.Analyzer.Net with the Roslyn SDK? Is Security.Analyzer.Net available as a nuget package (from a local or global feed)? Is your analyzer DLL references any other assemblies?

Tamas

Tamas VAJK | SonarSource
Language Team

Tomáš Oplt

Jan 6, 2017, 4:43:57 AM1/6/17
to Tamas Vajk, SonarLint
Hello,

This error is related to my specific project ( Solution contains ASP + ASP.MVC projects )
I created completelly new project which is connected to the SONAR and messages are not displayed.
SonarLint Output window pane is empty after Rebuilding project.
Security.Analyzer.Net is installed as nuget package from local feed.
Security.Analyzer.Net has external references only to Roslyn Compiler.
Analysis is performed on my files when I open .cs files and I see the warnings from my analyzer in Error list.

T.

--

Tomáš Oplt
Tel: 731 400 401

Tamas Vajk

Jan 6, 2017, 4:52:30 AM1/6/17
to Tomáš Oplt, SonarLint
Hi,

Can you check the content of the SonarLint Output pane after connecting your solution to SonarQube? My guess is that during the binding something is not properly loaded. But this is just a wild guess.
By any chance can you provide a minimal repro of the issue?

Thanks,
Tamas

Tamas VAJK | SonarSource
Language Team