Rule: javascript:S1788 in SonarLint for Visual Studio Code 1.1

Esteban Brenes

Jan 27, 2018, 12:48:19 PM1/27/18
to SonarLint
I've been getting warnings due to rule javascript:S1788, however, these tend to be on Redux reducers functions, which I cannot modify the parameter order as these are dictated by an existing framework. Is there any way in which I can disable those rules on specific files or with comments on the files?

Thanks,

Tibor Blenessy

Jan 29, 2018, 7:31:40 AM1/29/18
to Esteban Brenes, SonarLint
Hello Esteban,

can you please sent us self-contained sample of code causing the problem? Also version of SonarLint you are using and whether you are using connected mode or not.

Best regards

Tibor

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 6:48 PM Esteban Brenes <ebr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been getting warnings due to rule javascript:S1788, however, these tend to be on Redux reducers functions, which I cannot modify the parameter order as these are dictated by an existing framework. Is there any way in which I can disable those rules on specific files or with comments on the files?

Thanks,

Tibor Blenessy | SonarSource

SonarJava Developer

https://sonarsource.com