Please update server sonarqube error when tried to bind the project to sonarqube server

bogguri...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2017, 4:58:44 AM11/28/17
to SonarLint
Hi,

When I click on bind to sonarqube server am getting below error in console.

Caused by: org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.client.api.exceptions.GlobalUpdateRequiredException: Please update server 'hldbtest.global.triniti.com'
at org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.ConnectedSonarLintEngineImpl.checkUpdateStatus(ConnectedSonarLintEngineImpl.java:224)
at org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.ConnectedSonarLintEngineImpl.lambda$downloadAllModules$10(ConnectedSonarLintEngineImpl.java:217)
at org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.ConnectedSonarLintEngineImpl$$Lambda$70/7687555.get(Unknown Source)
at org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.ConnectedSonarLintEngineImpl.withRwLock(ConnectedSonarLintEngineImpl.java:319)
at org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.ConnectedSonarLintEngineImpl.downloadAllModules(ConnectedSonarLintEngineImpl.java:216)
at org.sonarlint.eclipse.core.internal.server.Server.updateModuleList(Server.java:319)
at org.sonarlint.eclipse.ui.internal.bind.BindProjectsPage.lambda$4(BindProjectsPage.java:290)
at org.sonarlint.eclipse.ui.internal.bind.BindProjectsPage$$Lambda$69/23701279.run(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)

What do I need to resolve it? Could anyone help on this?