phpstorm duplicated pre commit messages

balazs...@virtual-call-center.eu

Apr 22, 2016, 12:17:45 PM4/22/16
to SonarLint
Hi all

I'm using PhpStorm 2016.1 and SonarLint 2.0.1 (connected to server)
When I run a pre commit analysis some messages are shown duplicated
Can you take a look?

balazs...@virtual-call-center.eu

Apr 22, 2016, 12:27:35 PM4/22/16
to SonarLint, balazs...@virtual-call-center.eu
not only for "Define constant ..." rule
issues for some rules are duplicated
issues for other rules are not duplicated

duarte.meneses

Apr 26, 2016, 4:40:04 AM4/26/16
to SonarLint, balazs...@virtual-call-center.eu
Hi,

Issues don't seem to be repeated in the screenshots of the Issues View that you posted. Do you confirm this?
Are there repeated highlighted issues in the editor?

SonarLint does not write to the Messages view. Those are probably warnings created by PhpStorm.

duarte.meneses

Apr 26, 2016, 9:05:53 AM4/26/16
to SonarLint, balazs...@virtual-call-center.eu
I did some tests with PhpStorm and highlighting is duplicated.
It also appears that automatic trigger of analysis does not work. Do you experience this problem too?

Duarte Meneses

Apr 26, 2016, 9:10:30 AM4/26/16
to SonarLint, balazs...@virtual-call-center.eu
Please ignore what I said about the automatic trigger, it was a problem on my side.

I've created a ticket about the duplication of highlighting: https://jira.sonarsource.com/browse/SLI-66
I will tackle it soon. Thanks for reporting this.

Duarte MENESES | SonarSource

balazs...@virtual-call-center.eu

Apr 27, 2016, 10:47:26 AM4/27/16
to SonarLint, balazs...@virtual-call-center.eu