Unexpected error while updating the rule sets from sonar qube server using sonar lint in connected mode.

alwar.jayak...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2016, 3:54:54 AM9/16/16
to SonarLint
I tried to update the rule sets of my project from the sonar qube server using the sonar lint plugin for visual stdio 2015.
I get the following error , I tried a couple of times.

SonarLint.VisualStudio.Integration.ProfileConflicts.RuleSetInspector: Unexpected error: ..\..\..\..\..\sonarqube\efrse_efr6_se_developmentcsharp.ruleset. You can help us improve by reporting this bug at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/sonarlint.