Unable to connect sonarqube server since updating from 3.2.1 to 3.3.0

mickael.b...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2018, 11:54:12 AM4/11/18
to SonarLint
Hi,

I just update today the sonarLint plugin from 3.2.1 to 3.3.0 and now bindings with my sonarqube server doesn't work anymore.

here is a sreen of the error

Everything was ok before update, and TypeScript is actually in 2.8.1 (bundled with intelliJ 2018.1.1)

Here are my intelliJ informations :

IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1.1 (Ultimate Edition)
Build #IU-181.4445.78, built on April 9, 2018
Licensed to Mickaël BETTEMBOURG
Subscription is active until November 12, 2018
JRE: 1.8.0_152-release-1136-b27 amd64
JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM by JetBrains s.r.o
Windows 10 10.0
Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2

rouanet...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2018, 12:01:25 PM4/11/18
to SonarLint
Hello,

I've just installed the module (version 3.3.0) and I have exactly the same problem than Mickael when updating my bindings.

Since the plugin cannot be used anymore, could you provide a fix please ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Julien HENRY

Apr 11, 2018, 12:04:55 PM4/11/18
to rouanet...@gmail.com, SonarLint
Hi guys,

The latest version of SonarLint core engine unlock the support of SonarTS (the SonarSource TS analyzer). In connected mode, it will be fetched from your SonarQube server. And it looks like it is outdated.

Please update SonarTS on your SonarQube server and it should fix your issue.

Regards,

Julien Henry | SonarSource

Developer

https://sonarsource.com

mickael.b...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2018, 12:21:52 PM4/11/18
to SonarLint
You were right ! It was the sonarqube plugin. After update, binding is ok.

But, absolutely no issues appear in SonarLint window... and no idea why.
Analysis is instant, and no issues find (and there was a lot of issues while running with 3.2.1)

One more suggestion ?

duarte.meneses

Apr 12, 2018, 3:17:13 AM4/12/18
to SonarLint
Hi,

Could you please provide us the logs in the SonarLint Tool Window, with debug enabled?
It would help us to spot any problems.

Thanks.

mickael.b...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2018, 3:46:59 AM4/12/18
to SonarLint
Hi,

here is the log when i launch a manual analysis :
And i already update bindings, and it's ok whit that

Trigger: ACTION
[Action] 1 file(s) submitted
Configuring analysis with org.sonarlint.intellij.analysis.JavaAnalysisConfigurator
Using configuration of 'fr.minnot.inotr:lib-inotr-gestion-annonces' in server 'minnot-java'
Analysing 'CommonBienValidator.java'...
Starting analysis with configuration:
[
  moduleKey
: fr.minnot.inotr:lib-inotr-gestion-annonces
  baseDir
: C:\Dev\Workspace\IntelliJProject\inotr-java
  workDir
: C:\Dev\Workspace\IntelliJProject\inotr-java\.idea\sonarlint
  extraProperties
: {sonar.java.target=1.8, sonar.java.libraries=C:/Dev/Workspace/metasite/inotr.............}
  inputFiles
: [
:/Dev/Workspace/metasite/inotr/lib/lib-inotr-parent/lib-inotr-gestion-annonces/src/main/java/fr/minnot/inotr/annonces/validation/rules/CommonBienValidator.java (UTF-8)

]
]

Available languages:

* PHP => "php"

* Python => "py"

* Java => "java"

* TypeScript => "ts"

* JavaScript => "js"
Start analysis
Declared extensions of language PHP were converted to php: **/*.php,**/*.php3,**/*.php4,**/*.php5,**/*.phtml,**/*.inc
Declared extensions of language Python were converted to py: **/*.py
Declared extensions of language Java were converted to java: **/
*.java,**/*.jav
Declared extensions of language TypeScript were converted to ts: **/
*.ts,**/*.tsx
Declared extensions of language JavaScript were converted to js: **/
*.js,**/*.jsx,**/*.vue
Quality profiles:

* java: AV_-M0oMVG7sMregoAT_ (292 rules)

* js: AV_-M0-7VG7sMregoAfL (66 rules)

* php: AV_-M1BEVG7sMregoAhK (59 rules)

* py: AV_-M1I0VG7sMregoAj7 (32 rules)

* ts: AV_-M1M1VG7sMregoAk_ (47 rules)
Index files
Setting filesystem encoding: UTF-8
1 files indexed
'PHP sensor' skipped because there is no related file in current project
'Python Squid Sensor' skipped because there is no related file in current project
'JavaSquidSensor' skipped because there is no related file in current project
'Contextual SonarTS' skipped because there is no related file in current project
'JavaScript Squid Sensor' skipped because there is no related file in current project
Execute Sensor: Analyzer for "php.ini" files
Execute Sensor: SonarJavaXmlFileSensor
Done in 16ms

Processed 0 issues in 0 ms
Found 0 issues

And then i have the "no issues found"... and i had some before updating from 3.2.1.

thx for your help.

mickael.b...@gmail.com

May 3, 2018, 5:29:28 AM5/3/18
to SonarLint
Any news about this problem ?

I see a lot of discussion with the same issue, but i don't see any solution for now...

janos....@sonarsource.com

May 4, 2018, 7:31:14 AM5/4/18
to SonarLint
Hi Mickael,

Thanks for the logs. The relevant part is this:

  baseDir: C:\Dev\Workspace\IntelliJProject\inotr-java
  inputFiles: [
    C:/Dev/Workspace/metasite/inotr/lib/lib-inotr-parent/lib-inotr-gestion-annonces/src/main/java/fr/minnot/inotr/annonces/validation/rules/CommonBienValidator.java (UTF-8)
  ]

The file being analyzed is the one in inputFiles, and if you notice its path is not inside baseDir.

This is a bug in SonarLint, we plan to fix it soon. Here's a ticket you can track:

Cheers,
Janos