Gilman Park Updates

Rishika Dhawan

Jun 12, 2024, 11:23:38 AMJun 12
to SomervilleArts
We are gearing up to open Gilman Park this Saturday! Join us for our opening party Saturday, June 15th from 12-8pm with drinks from Winter Hill Brewing Company, artist and vendor market by Small Mart, food from Rei De Picanha, and so much moreeee!

Gilman Park is a three-month activation of the vacant lot next to the Gilman Square T stop. This park will be open to the public from June 15th–September 8th. We hope you can come by to enjoy everything this space has to offer!

CultureHouse is looking for artists, creatives, non-profit organizations, and local businesses to participate in collaborative programming at Gilman Park Interested groups should fill out the Program Interest Form. For questions, email ris...@culturehouse.cc

Small Mart is hosting bi-weekly vendor markets all summer at Gilman Park. If you are interested in being a part of the market, please complete the application form.