Come Picnic with Us! ๐ŸŽ‰ The SAC Annual Volunteer Picnic is in two days!

Somerville Arts Council

Jun 10, 2024, 4:16:25โ€ฏPMJun 10
to somervi...@googlegroups.com
Arts Council Annual Volunteer Picnic

Please join us for a gathering of good cheer and light refreshments and friendly chit chat โ€“ with our board, staff, volunteers, friends, and newcomers. Find more about our programs, initiatives, and upcoming events-- especially ArtBeat, SomerStreets, Nibble, Ignite, and much more.
Thisย is also a good time to sign up to volunteer! Most folks find volunteering with the Arts Council fun, and we always need your help with events.

๐Ÿ“… Wednesday, June 12th, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. (rain or shine)
๐Ÿ“ Powder House Park (a.k.a Nathan Tufts Park)โ€”(weโ€™ll be in the area that is to the right of the stone field house, near the convergence of the Powder House rotary, College Ave., and Broadway)

For more details, visit our Facebook event: SAC Volunteer Celebration.

Thank you and see you there!

Somerville Arts Council Staff