Hack the Space Day THIS SATURDAY

Chris Nash

Sep 23, 2021, 1:28:39 PMSep 23
to Southampton Makerspace
Hi All,
It is hack the space day this Saturday 25th September and we need your help!

We are planning on clearing out junk from the clean room, cleaning everything, sorting and organising as well as sorting through the member storage area to remove any unwanted projects or equipment.

We really hope you can join us between 10am and 5pm. There is no need to stay all day, come for a while t clean, sort or just offer moral support so that we can get the space looking and feeling inviting and comfortable for members old and new.

If there are any items that you know are on the members storage shelves that are not in a box and you would like to keep them, please let us know so that we can keep them safe for you!

Please comment below if you can make it, we hope to see lots of you there!