Accessibility Committee

James Bruton | XRobots.co.uk

Mar 2, 2022, 4:09:26 AM3/2/22
to Southampton Makerspace
I've started a committee to discuss accessibility at So Make It.  There's a Slack channel called #accessibility for initial discussion which anyone interesting in being involved can join.

As per our change process, the committee will put together some options and present any irreversible / major changes to the wider membership before taking any drastic action.

James

Alistair Brugsch

Mar 2, 2022, 4:49:35 AM3/2/22
to soma...@googlegroups.com
I keep marking SMI mails as not spam but they keep going into my spam folder. Hopefully this reply will bring attention to the thread for anyone else who's getting SMI group emails marked as spam