Membership subscriptions

Ed Chaney

Jan 16, 2021, 4:17:41 PMJan 16
to soma...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

At the AGM earlier this week we talked about member subscriptions and potential financial hardship some members may be experiencing due to COVID-19. The trustees have decided that we should remove the minimum monthly amount for anyone that is experiencing issues.

If you pay by direct debit or any other way, please contact the trustees.

So Make It still has operating costs and we are currently running at a loss £200 - £300 per month. We received a COVID grant and our funds can cover these losses for a while but it reduces our ability to make the space amazing when the pandemic goes away. Please consider keeping your full subscription active if you can afford it, for the future of the space.

All the best and stay safe,

Ed - on behalf of the Trustees