Member's meeting 12.4.22 and Hack the Space day

James Bruton

Apr 14, 2022, 11:45:02 AM4/14/22
to Southampton Makerspace
Please see minutes from the Members' meeting on Tuesday: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a7z8zOeOiC5-QY6r307b_5apoH2wKX_8ht-GCYFB3Uk

At the Members' meeting we discussed the date and topic for the next Hack the Space day. It should be on the last weekend of the month which is the 30th/1st weekend. This is also https://www.makerscentral.co.uk/ weekend so many of us won't be around. Do any members want to do the Hack the Space day that weekend or shall we do it on a different weekend.  What tasks do members think should be included? (John D suggested cataloguing the workshop tools)

James
Trustee

Craig Dolder

Apr 15, 2022, 3:26:00 PM4/15/22
to Southampton Makerspace
I haven't been to a Hack the Space day and am free so I'd be keen if it goes forward.