CNC (Bertha rehoming)

chri...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2022, 4:54:48 PM7/4/22
to Southampton Makerspace

It is now time that we need to be preparing for the delivery of our new cnc. The first port of call is to make room by finding Bertha (Our current CNC) a new home. This must happen in the next two weeks. Before we put Bertha up for sale we would like to offer her up to any members that are interested in taking her in exchange for a reasonable donation to the space. I know some members have already shown an interest but any members that wish to re home Bertha please let us know if as the amount we will raise from sale will go towards initial tooling and to offset the cost of the new cnc.