AGM dates

Ed Chaney

Dec 16, 2020, 2:03:18 PM12/16/20
to soma...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We are long over due our Annual General Meeting so we will be holding an online AGM in January. Since we've never done this online before it might be a bit different to normal and we will focus on covering the essentials. The AGM is a legal requirement for a limited company so it's really important we do it, even if the meeting is not in the normal format. I will put out the official notice this weekend so if the time & date matters to you, please use the poll below in the #trustees channel on slack.

The candidate dates are 3pm Saturday 9th Jan 2021 or 8.30pm Tuesday 12th Jan 2021.

Kind regards,

Ed