Important Dates and Hack the Space

Chris Nash

Jan 24, 2022, 1:37:40 PM1/24/22
to Southampton Makerspace

Hello Members,

Our Annual General Meeting is being held on Wednesday 16th February at 7pm. This will be hosted virtually via zoom to ensure that everyone can attend whilst still considering our members who are still unable to attend physically due to COVID-19. A link will be sent out to all members closer to the time.

It is now your opportunity to put forward any ideas for changes or proposals you would like to see that will improve SoMakeIt. There are currently a number of proposals that will be voted on at this years AGM but we want to hear from you if there is anything you would like to put forward. Please take note of the dates below.

AGM will take place on Wednesday 16th February at 7pm

Any proposals from members have to be submitted to trustees by Wednesday 2nd February

All proposals will be communicated to members by Wednesday 9th February

Hack the Space day - Saturday 29th January 10am

Next Saturday will be Hack the Space day. We will be finishing off the final bits of painting that were missed during Novembers hack the space day. We need as much help as possible so please let us know if you can come along and help. We will be starting at 10am.