AGM 18th April 2020

Ed Chaney

Feb 27, 2020, 3:58:10 PM2/27/20
to soma...@googlegroups.com
It's time for the Annual General Meeting of So Make It Ltd

The meeting will be held at the space at 2pm on the 18th of April and is open to all current members. Guests may also attend but cannot vote.

Final proposals to the agenda must be submitted to this Google Group before midnight 11th April and must be seconded by another member. Please openly discuss any proposals ahead of this date so that other members can have an input. Trival matters should not be put to a proposal, if you're not sure, ask!

Any willing volunteers to act as Chair or Secretary, please make yourself known!

Hope to see you all there

The Trustees

Ed Chaney

Mar 20, 2020, 4:24:11 PM3/20/20
to soma...@googlegroups.com
Due to the spread of COVID-19 and the necessary social distancing this meeting will be postponed.

We will investigate online options but an in-person meeting at a later date is preferred by the Trustees as this was felt to be more inclusive to users of the space.

In the meantime we can look at what items could be bought out of the AGM and conducted online.
Message has been deleted