SoMakeIt reopening

Chris Nash

Aug 15, 2021, 8:51:43 AMAug 15
to Southampton Makerspace

To all members,

After a turbulent and uncertain time, we are pleased to announce that we will be fully reopening SoMakeIt as of Tuesday 17th August.

In accordance with government advice and after careful consideration of our particular  circumstances, there will be restrictions on use and measures in place designed to keep all users of the Space safe. These are detailed below, please read carefully:

Attendees will ensure that they:

1. Do not attend if presenting any symptoms of Covid-19 or have had symptoms or knowingly been exposed within the previous 14 days.

2. Report to the Trustees immediately if they present symptoms within 7 days of attending.

3. Use their key fob upon entry if they are a keyholder. If members are not keyholders, they must post on the slack group #space-open-announce or fill in their details on the paper COVID track and trace document inside the door so that we are able to alert members in line with track and trace recommendations.

4. Clean/sanitise used work areas and equipment before AND after work.

5. Use the Space reasonably & efficiently in regards to the amount of time spent at the space.

6. Sanitise their hands on entry and at regular intervals while in attendance.

Face coverings in general areas are not mandatory but may reduce risk of exposure and should be considered at times when social distancing is difficult.

We will ensure adequate supplies of soap, paper towels and hand-sanitising gel will be provided throughout the space to ensure that high levels of hygiene can be maintained.

Thankyou for your continued support and patience

The Trustees